Now Is the Time...
For All Time is a $7.5 million fundraising initiative to shape the future of the National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors (NAWCC) for our society, communities, and members. This historic campaign is your opportunity to invest in our future. The magnitude of our goal reflects the breadth of our aspiration: to ensure the ongoing presence of the Museum and the Library, to educate future generations, and to enhance an already extraordinary Association. For All Time will strengthen and transform our capabilities in five strategic areas:
• The National Watch and Clock Museum: Expand and enhance access to the largest and most comprehensive international collection in the Americas devoted to timekeeping and timepieces.
• The Library and Research Center: Expand and enhance access to the largest professionally staffed public library and archives in the world dedicated to time and timekeeping.
• Education: Use the skills and knowledge of horologists to reach new audiences, increase access, provide relevant instruction, and promote enhanced interaction.
• The NAWCC: Promote research and scholarship to fund the programs that encourage and stimulate interest in the art and science of horology.
• Capital Improvements: Upgrade the Museum, Library, and Association facilities and technologies in Columbia, Pennsylvania, to enable ongoing first-rate delivery of services.